1) General requirements: When using a diatomaceous earth filter for a medium-sized swimming pool water treatment system, the number of filters per system must not be less than two. When using a diatomaceous earth filter for a large swimming pool water treatment system, the number of filters per system must be no less than three.
2) The filtration speed of the diatomaceous earth filter should be selected according to the lower limit. The manufacturer should provide the diatomite additive type and additive dosage when the filter is working normally.
3) The swimming pool water treatment system using the diatomaceous earth filter may not be added with a coagulant.
4) When selecting the diatomite filter as the swimming pool water treatment equipment, the filter element regeneration effect should be fully considered. A one-way backwash similar to the sand tank appears on the market, and the unidirectional coated candle type diatomaceous earth filter is used. The filter element has no regeneration function, which leads to the use of the filter element for manual cleaning. Due to the immature technology, it is gradually eliminated by the market.
5) Diatomaceous earth is complicated to operate in the swimming pool. The diatomaceous earth should be stirred and then added. The diatomaceous earth filter will be washed out of the filter during the backwashing process. The actual regeneration is just a gimmick, and The diatomaceous earth filtration is that the microorganisms are intercepted by the diatomaceous earth when passing through the pores of the diatomaceous earth particles to achieve the filtering effect, so in general, the diatomite is added when the backwashing is required.