The brew house is the beating heart of the brewing operation. A durable and efficient brew house from Ruijia Brewing Operations ensures the brewery every opportunity to thrive. We outfit small brew pubs to regional breweries from 100L to 5000L. We understand that each brewer has his, or her own brewing methodology and budgetary requirements, therefore Ruijia offers varying levels of automation and customization of two, three, four to five vessel brew house configurations.
Our standard 5 vessels brewhouse include electric/gas/steam heating Mash Tun, Whirlpool Tun, Whirlpool Tun, Brew Kettles, Hot Liquor Tank, Brewing Platform, Keg Washer, Pumps, Valves, Heat Exchanger, Controls, Fermenters, and More! Trust our brewing vessels to get the job done. We can help you visualize and implement the look and design of your brewery. We also aid in installation to ensure that your system is running smoothly on your first day and every your brewing day.
· Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
· Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
· Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
· Stainless steel cladding is even the unique because of easy maintenance and clean
· Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
· Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
· Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
· All pipings, pipes maniford and fittings
· Function: Used for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
· Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
· Single, double, triple or more size as brewhouse is common used in commercial breweries
· Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
· Roof walkway is for special request
· Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket both bottom and top.
· All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
· Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa. (MPa can be customized).
We offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
Malt Milling Unit
· Function: It is used for malt milling.It is the first part of beer brewing equipment.
· Component: Malt miller, belt, belt pulley, motor, and so on.
· Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel for optional.
· Flexible or steel auger or a bucket type conveyor to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
· Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
· Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryon to supply cooling energy
· Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
· All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
· Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
· Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
· Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves etc are included
· PLC with touch screen panel for special request
· Semiauto or automatic bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling etc
· Semiauto or automatic canning machine
· Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available