500l micro brewing equipment used fermenting equipment
The brewhouse configuration is MLT+KWT+HLT(mash&lauter tank+kettle&whirlpool tank+hot liquor tank).
The configuration is based on steam heating method. It is OK to do infusion mashing method.
The hot liquor tank will use for recycling the hot water from heat exchanger(second stage).
The hot water can use for second batch mashing, it helps save mashing time.
Also the hot water can use for sparging.
Also some brewmasters want to do decoction mashing method, there have two ways to realize it.
1) Add extra mash port above the false bottom.
2)Add extra mash tank. Then the brewhouse configuration will be MT+LT+KWT+HLT
(mash tank+lauter tank+kettle&whirlpool tank+hot liquor tank)
Base on current configuration, when do lautering, the second batch mashing can start.
500l micro brewing equipment conguration:
malt milling system
malt miller machine
Sistema del puré
Mash tank/lauter tank
Ice water tank
CIP cleaning system
disinfection tank & alkali tank &cleaning pump etc.
Control system, we have PLC automatic and semi-automatic, the elements brand include LG, Siemens and so on.
kegging system ( keg washer and keg filler machine), the control system brand is Siemens.
Ruijia offers a wide range of fermenter (fermentation) and brit tank (mature) tanks, designed to meet customer specifications and needs.
Our fermenters and brite tanks come in three different general-purpose models (custom cans are also available): single wall, no jacket and jacket.
All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise required) and the fermenter has additional functions that can be used both as a fermentor and as a BBT tank.
1) All our components are 100% certified 304 sanitary grade food grade stainless steel. Zero-degree mild steel is used in our fermenters and BBT tanks.
2) 360 jet ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Easy access to the sidewalk inside the tank (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety pressure valve for protecting the fuel tank from overpressure or negative pressure.
5) Contactable sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonization / aeration stone