200l micro beer brewery
Craft beer is a creative art, and our company often customizes a beer equipment solution for our customers.
Our innovative solutions give brewers more flexibility and stimulate their creativity to produce better beers.
We offers flexible Brewhouse designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
Now, I would like to introduce you a set of 200l micro beer brewery:
The main features of the 200l micro beer brewery.
1) We can provide you an automatic / semi-automatic operating system.
2) You can use our equipment to make different types of beer, such as light beer, light beer, IPA, stout, etc. We also offer different beer recipes for free.
3) Our 200l micro beer brewery is certified by Pessure CE, ISO, ROHS, TUV
4) Get good feedback from customers around the world.
5) Installation / Operation / Service / Maintenance Manual: Available in English.
200l micro beer brewery brewhouse:
1. Various combinations of Mash tun, Lauter tun, boiling kettle, Whirlpool tun
2. Hot water tank and cold water tank (special combination optional)
3. Accurate design of infusion or decoction brewing method
4. Stainless steel or copper cladding is very popular
5. Two-stage or single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
6. Complete stainless steel integrated work platform
7. Hygienic and efficient wort pump
8. All pipes and fittings
1.100% certified 304 sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our fermenter and BBT tanks.
2. 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3. Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4. Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5. Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6. Carbonation / Aeration Stone
1. Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for holding and mixing glycol liquid
2. Cooling energy provided by a high-efficiency chiller or refrigerator with Fronto
3. Hygienic centrifugal pump for glycol water circulation between tank and heat exchanger
4. Includes all pipes, fittings, insulation
1. Electrical control cabinet with temperature control function for switch control of brewery
2. Electrical control cabinet with temperature, switch control of cooling components
3. Including temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valve, etc.
4. Special requirements PLC with touch screen.
a. ) free consultation services before, during and after the sale;
b. ) project planning and design services;
c. ) Debug the device for free until everything is ok;
d. The buyer's management of long-distance transportation of equipment from the seller's factory to the designated port or site;
e. Training equipment maintenance and personal operation;