10 bbl brite tank
The main purpose of the old-fashioned 10bbl brite tank is to mature the beer and usually does not require maintenance of additional beer kegs due to the double of the service tank itself. Beer fermenters are basic storage tanks that are more cost effective than conical fermenters and are commonly used to cool, carbonate and age beer into fully matured refined beverages. This mature, clarified beer is called "brite" beer, which is the name of the tank.
Using brite tanks, the beer maturates, or saturates with the carbon dioxide, which is formed from the remaining yeast activity. This way the beer acquires savour.
Maturation is the longest stage of the beer production process. The length of the beer maturation process depends on the chosen recipe, temperature and the set pressure in the maturation tank. Maturation of bottom fermented beer with EPM 10 % takes two to three weeks, light lager with EPM 12% at least 30 days, beer with special EPM above 12 % takes 60 days up to several months.
The length of the maturation process of beer, the batch size and frequency of its production is important for the decisions on the required number of maturation tanks in the brewery.
Standard Specifications of 10bbl brite tank:
1. 25% head space
2. Customized height or according to reality
3. Dimple cooling jacket
4. Adjustable legs with bolts.
5. Minimum 3mm thick stainless steel body
6. CIP piping with sprayball
7. Valves, clamps, gaskets, thermometer, thermowell, pressure gauge included
9. Pressure gauge
10. 5 Years Warranty
Our service for 10bbl brite tank:
1. The height and diameter of 10bbl brite tank can be customized.
2. We will make drawings for you to check and confirm.
3. We will make package drawing for you if you need.
4. The pressure gauge and other accessories can be upgrated freely.
5. New Technical will be available.
We also do customized drawing of 10bbl brite tank:
Our certifications for 10bbl brite tank:
1. Standard export plywood case for unique tanks packing.
2. According to real capacity and quantity, it will be loaded in 20” container, 40GP container or 40HQ container.